NeatClip is the best way to capture instant highlights of YouTube Live, Twitch, Dailymotion, UStream, Livestream and many more streaming sites. As we support a lot of different sites, good chances are, we allow clipping from your favorite platform!What sites do you allow clipping from?
See here for a list of all live streaming sites we support. We also allow clipping from any YouTube video.NeatClip ❤ You
- Clip from any livestreaming site that exists
- Keep control over the clip to yourself, not the streamer
- Don't ever risk your clip getting deleted, we will keep it at all costs
- ... And of course it's all free, and will always be!
Feel free to create a post about it on the /r/NeatClip subreddit.I need to have a clip taken down!
Please email us at [email protected] and include as much information as possible.DMCA Takedown
In accordance, neatclip.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (Title 17 U.S.C. §512) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), in responding with all claims that arise out of intellectual property of infringement and regulated under the WIPO Copyright Treaty (WCT). We will promptly investigate all notices and remove any alleged infringement, taking appropriate legal actions required under such laws.
You may send us an email at [email protected] stating the below information:
1. Your contact information (email, name, and/or address) in order to allow the resolution of the complaint filed;
2. The said believed violation of Act No. 618/2003 on Copyright and Rights Related to Copyright, “as amended”; and
3. A written and signed statement stating: “It is my legal intentions with an act of good faith, that I belief the following copyrighted material(s) described herein are not authorized by the owner or legally entitled on behalf of the owner to any third party and therefore is not permitted by law to use the copyrighted material(s) and I swear that the following statement is true and accurate and by law have the exclusive right to bring proceedings of infringement.”
We are not liable for any false claims and you agree that if you have claimed a false claim of copyright infringement with us, that you may be held responsible for all legal actions. Therefore we request that you seek legal advice before reporting any of the following criteria regarding a claim to make sure the copyrighted material is of an infringement.